Thursday, October 30, 2008

TWINS

We swore in the name of sisterhood. You’re a part of me and I’m a part of you.
You used to be my soul sister, but now I’m so far from you.
We were never on the same side but we used to share the same heart.
What happened between us? Where did our love go?
Are we going to forget all our memories together? Should I give up on you?
We never said goodbye but we don’t say hello either. I don’t know which hurts me more.
The pain of missing you or the pain inflicted by you. I know I love you and always will.
But I’m scared to face reality, scared of being hurt again.
I wanted to hold you and wrap you in my arms again.
I wanted to listen to your stories and have our pictures taken.
But we’ve hurt eachother time and time again.
My mind is scared now because my heart is still aching.
I want you to know I’m so sorry if I ever hurt you. I want to tell you how much I feel for you. You will forever be in my heart because you are a friend of mine and in my life you will always be a part.

No comments: