A little wink, a little smile
A little wave, and flirty vibe
Just a little bit of this and a little bit of that
I got you cornered in my little toy box.
It’s not my intention to hurt you
Or to do you harm
All I want is some lovin for the night
And not for eternal life
Words that roots from my eyes
Are the sweetest you’ll ever hear
Tonight it’s only you and me
So let the magic begin
I only got one rule
In this game of mine
We enjoy this night only
Because tomorrow it’ll all must die
So enjoy this night coz it’s just me and you
We’ll share a little bit of everything
Those one’s and two’s
Until the sun is out don’t hold out
We’ll pretend its real love
Now let the game start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment