Thursday, October 30, 2008

LUCAS

Who would’ve thought I’d be feeling this way for you. I mean, is this love or am I just lusting over you? You are the one I desire. The one I wish up in the stars. How can I make you my reality when you’re living in my fantasy? You say the words I’m dying to hear; you have the touch I long oh! So very much! But even though we’re face to face you never see my face or hear my voice or feel my touch… The feeling of frustration is what gets into me. Even if I scream your name, I will never be with you. You are a reality but not for me. I do not belong in your world and will never be. The pain of loving you from afar is too much to bear sometimes. But even if I bleed to death you won’t even know my name, and you are not to blame you’re not at fault at all…I should’ve known better than to open up my heart and fall for you. But I guess I will always long for my own fairytale, to be a damsel in distress and my prince will be you. But what hurts the most is being so close and never had the chance of knowing you, in spite of seeing you everyday and admiring you from my TV. Lolz!

No comments: